My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wings Of Nature Review

                              image

Wing Of Nature is committed to connecting people and nature through food by helping people take charge of their own health and wellness by offering a wide selection of delicious, natural, and nutritious foods.

I was excited to try their yummy looking bars!

image

Espresso Coffee Bar

image

Almond Raisin Bar

image

Cranberry Crunch Bar

  • New Wings of Nature™ Organic Fruit & Nut and Coffee Bars are manufactured using a “cold process”; never baked or cooked…allowing them to maintain their delicious, natural flavor and texture,
  • Cold Processing also preserves all the nutritional properties of the fruits, nuts and grains inside each bar.
What  Health & Coffee Bars are:
  • Low Sodium, Source of Fiber, Vegan/Dairy Free, Certified Organic.
  • A Low Glycemic Carbohydrate, Free of preservatives and additives.
  • Cholesterol Free, Trans Fat Free, Non GMO, Certified Kosher, Gluten Free

I really enjoyed these bars! The flavors were yummy! I didn’t try the espresso coffee bar, I gave it to a friend and she loved it. My favorite was the cranberry crunch.  I really like the fact that these bars don’t have preservatives and additives.

You can connect with Wings Of Nature on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm always on the lookout for new organic products. Great review:)