My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Smashbox In Bloom Review

image

I love makeup and with the dreary January weather we’ve had all month, it makes me happy to think about spring and spring makeup! If you want spring makeup,  Smashbox has you covered! The spring lineup is out and I had the chance to review two new products!

               image

IN BLOOM SOFT FOCUS POWDER EYE LINER


Create a soft, smoldering eye in seconds with this innovative loose-powder formula that never looks harsh.

I haven’t used a liquid eye liner before, but this one is so easy to use. I like the color I received too, it’s called Heather and it is a nice soft gray. I like the little sponge applicator too, the color just glides on and it’s easy to control.

                image

IN BLOOM LIMITLESS LONG WEAR LIP GLOSS


Our much-loved, long-wearing gloss now comes in 2 just-been-picked colors!

I love the color I received to review, it’s called Timeless and it’s a great go to lip gloss. It has just the right amount of color and it doesn’t feel sticky.

You can connect with Smashbox on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

You can check here for a store near you that features Smashbox.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: