My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slip~On Dancers Review

image

Slip-On Dancers give you the power of adjustable traction. They fit on regular shoes in seconds, may help reduce the risk of twisting knee injuries, and allow your hips to move more freely.

image

For Latin dancing, the ball of the foot serves as a pivot point for many steps. Turns happen when the weight is in the ball of the foot. Cover up these key treads in the ball of the foot using the Slip-On Dancer to have the least grip.

For more traction, move the Slip-On Dancer further towards the arch of the foot to uncover the treads in the ball of the foot and allow them to grip the floor.

Because the majority of the treads are still able to grip the floor, your feet will not slide out from under you as they will with some dance shoes with no grip at all.

Slip~on Dancers are available in 2 widths and a variety of colors.

Smooth Dancers: Best for smooth surfaces like wood , linoleum, or rubber .

Carpet Dancers: Best for dancing on carpet.

I used my Slip~On Dancers at the gym and they wored so great! We do a little slide step sometimes in my muscle toning class and in the past I have fallen when my foot caught during the step, so very annoying! But with Slip~On Dancers my feet just glided!

A portion of the sale of every Pink Slip-On Dancer will be donated towards Breast Cancer Research

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: