My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Lolly Review

                    image

Lolly underwear gives women a flirty new way to express their personality. Known for quality panties with a cheeky sense of humor, Lolly underwear is fun with a little touch of sex appeal. After all, only you and Lolly know what's under your wild side!

                          image

I was sent this fun pair of panties to review. I love this style of panties, and these are nice and soft and super comfortable!

Be sure and stop by Lolly and see what fun panties they have!

You can connect with Lolly on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Great review! I am a new follower here! Hope you will come follow me too :)