My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stor’em Cord Organizer Review

 

Stor’em Cord organizer is a great way to keep Christmas lights and garlands organized! We’ve always stored our lights around a piece of cardboard, or coiled and stacked in a popcorn bucket, but no more!

 

image

Avoid the Lightmare!

image

Organize with Power!

 

  • Eliminates Tangles
  • Each Spool Holds 4 to 6 Strings of Lights
  • Easy To Use & Easy To Store
  • For Indoor/Outdoor Mini Lights
  • Saves Time, Saves Money
    • extends the life of lights
  • Forward and Reverse

I love how fun it is to wrap up the Christmas lights for storage. We played around wit Stor’em and my sweet hubby gave them his seal of approval!

“STOR’EM Christmas Light Organizer spools are Made in the U.S.A. from recycled plastic”

You can purchase Stor’em on QVC or on there website here.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: