My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Get Fit For 2011~Montrail Shoe Review

                Montrail

I was really excited to try out another pair of Montrail running shoes! Have I mentioned that Montrail is my favorite brand of trail running shoes. They fit my feet so well that I don’t even have to break them in! I wore the Mountain Masochist on a short 3 mile street run just to give them a test drive and they were wonderful! I haven’t had a running shoe that went up my ankle like a hiking boot, but these are so lightweight that I soon forgot about that! I found that these shoes were great for running on the street. My second time to wear them was for the Cold Turkey run we went to on Thanksgiving morning. My sweet hubby was going to put screws in the bottom of an older pair of street running shoes for me so I wouldn’t slip on the ice, but then he looked at the treat on the Mountain Masochist shoes and noticed that it had better tread than any of my other trail and street shoes. I wore them with confidence on the slippery course for the race that morning and felt very sure footed and never slipped once! I wore them again yesterday morning on a snowy dirt road and trail and my feet felt dry and comfortable and again no slipping!

If you like to cover different types of terrain in the winter I highly suggest the Montrail Mountain Masochist!

                          MONTRAILS

MOUNTAIN MASOCHISTLightweight and responsive with lateral and medial support for trail stability. Protection without sacrificing fast-moving ability. Protection from the elements in a lighter, less bulky package. GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable protection.

  • Mid height Neoprene collar for articulated support and to keep out debris on the trail
  • Webbing and strap closure system provides exceptional  fit and comfort
  • Highly breathable hydrophobic mesh enhances the performance of the GORE TEX® bootie construction
  • Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
  • Midfoot lateral and medial dual density trail stability post

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Rose said...

sounds like a good shoe to consider . i get into a rut and always lean towards my old choices. rose