My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Get Fit For 2011~Heidi Klum’s Secrets!

                                            

Heidi Klum looks ready for the holidays in a gold sparkly dress on the December cover of Self. In the interview, Heidi answers questions from Self readers about growing older, keeping marriage fresh, and her secrets to a healthy lifestyle. Here are the highlights:

  • On her favorite exercise: "One of the best parts about season eight of Project Runway being taped in New York City was that I went running every morning. I had a watch that counts the miles and the little thing you put on your shoe that measures each step. Over seven weeks, I ran 120 miles! I don’t love running, but I do like to see everything getting tighter and toned."
  • On getting older: "The ultimate beauty secret for a woman getting older is, 'Don’t be too thin!' It is always better to have a little meat on your bones. When you are just muscle, you end up being gaunt in the face, and that makes you look older by 5 or 10 years. I don’t think of getting older as looking better or worse; it’s just different. You change, and that’s OK."
  • On her secret to staying fresh: "Sleep! I get up at 5:30, so I’m exhausted early. I go to bed at 8:30 most nights. Also, before events, I may get a spray tan. I like how it looks, but sometimes I leave gold shimmery marks all over!"

No comments: