My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fast Fix For Beauty Emergency Review!

Have you been to Miss Oops? Miss Oops has all kinds of things to fix fashion problems. I was excited to try the Mishap Tape and the Rescue Sponges.

                                         image 

Fashion Fixes 911! ($12.00)

Say no to sartorial slips and stains this holiday with these purse-sized saviors. Each gift box includes one box of Mishap Tape and one set of Rescue Sponges.

These little sponges are amazing! They take off deodorant marks, lint and makeup off clothes!

I have always wanted to try the Mishap Tape, and it is wonderful!

It was so easy to use instead of a safety pin to keep my blouse from puckering.

These two products would make a great gift and the price is pretty terrific too!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: