My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dearheart Designs Snowman Earrings Review

 

                           image

Dearheart Designs specializes in handmade jewelry and gifts for women and children of all ages. I create personalized bracelets for a variety of occasions including, Birthstone Bracelets, Awareness Bracelets, Mother's Bracelets, Grandmother's Bracelets and Children's Bracelets.  Each of these is made with only the best components throughout, including sterling silver beads,Swarovski crystals, and Swarovski pearls. These personalized bracelets, earrings, wine charm sets, and cell phone charms make wonderful gifts for Birthdays, Teacher Gifts, the Holidays, Religious Occasions, "Thank You" gifts, and simply to say "I Love You!"

                image

Swarovski Crystal Handcrafted Snowmen Earrings

These Snowmen Earrings are made with White Swarovski Pearls, Swarovski Clear Crystal Rondelles and Jet Black Czech Pressed Beads.

These are the sweetest little snowmen! I think these are my new favorite holiday earrings. They work for Christmas and I can wear them through January. These little snowmen are very sparkly and classy. Some holiday earrings can be a little cheesy but these little guys are definitely not cheesy.

You can connect with Dearheart Designs on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: