My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

AuntieAnne’s At~Home Baking Kit Review

 

You’ve heard of Auntie Anne’s Pretzels? They are in a lot of mall food courts. Well, did you know that you can make them at home? Yup! And, they are really EASY! They also make your house smell wonderful and you can impress your family!

PB281285

I actually had the kids help me make these and they loved it! Sloan put the cinnamon and sugar mixture on hers and Chauncey put salt on his. We munched on them while we played Killer Bunnies one afternoon. The mix makes 9 and this was the only one left!

Be sure and stop by Auntie Anne’s and order some, these make a great family activity or just bake some up for your family!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Debbiedoos said...

My boys would love this. Carol sorry to bother you, but did you have a problem with blogger? You said you followed and you are not showing up nor does it show on your list? Just wondering:)