My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Within My Heart Book Review

 

                                      Within My Heart

Within My Heart is by Tamera Alexander

This is the first book I’ve read from Tamera Alexander. I enjoyed the book, but I did find it a little slow. It has a good story line, a romance that takes place in a small Colorado town around 1877. Tamera saves a few key facts to reveal at the end of the story. I wish she had just shared them at the beginning, as I didn’t see that it would of made any difference.

Rachel is a young widow with 2 young sons and a ranch to take care of. Her father was a doctor so she has often used the skills she learned at her father’s side to help others. Rachel is a very strong willed woman with a strong desire to raise her son’s on the ranch that her and her husband started but fate plays a hand in her life making her rethink what her path is.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: