My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Purse Alert! $19.99 Sale!

                  image

Do ya’ll know how much I love purses? Well, I do! And I found a sale for you! These bags are super stylish! IMOOI is currently discounting all handbags to $19.99; usually these handbags, which have been featured in Lucky and Accessories Magazines, sell for up to $60. IMOORI handbags come in four styles and a selection of trending fashion colors. Each handbag is composed of leatherette and suede and includes an interior zipper for stashing makeup, etc and a little pocket for a cell phone. These handbags are trendy, stylish, and a winning holiday gift idea for females on your gift list.


IMOORI Handbags $19.99 through December

~I was not paid or compensated for this post, I’m just sharing information.

No comments: