My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 1, 2010

NuboNau Review

                                               

NuboNau, which is pronounced [new-bo-now], means "Cloud 9" in Esperanto.

NuboNau carries a high-quality line of natural and organic skin care products including La Bella Donna, Pai, REN, Arcona, and many more. NuboNau has an online boutique with a beautiful website. 

NuboNau seeks out brands that work hard to deliver a natural alternative to synthetic ingredients, without compromising on performance.

 

 

The two products that I tried are by John Masters Organics. They came in a really nice box. It was really fun opening the package, but what was inside was even better!

Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk : john masters organics

Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk

This lotion is amazing! It smells so good (I really love the orange and vanilla combination) and it leaves my skin feeling really nice all day, smooth and moisturized. I love that they put the pump on the bottle, it makes it so much easier to dispense.

 

 

 

Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash : john masters organics

Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash

This body wash has the same great orange scent that the lotion has. I love using a body wash and lotion in the same scent. It starts this great scent layering that makes the fragrance last so much longer.

If you’re looking for a great body lotion or another type of bath product, be sure to stop by NuboNau! Their products would be great for Christmas Shopping!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: