My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Green Leaf Gifts Review

 

                                         image

Green leaf Gifts has a wonderful selection of candles, sachets, reed diffusers, Potpourri and more for your home!

 

                                 image

NEW! Wintercream
Soft and lovely blend of creamy vanilla and sensual amber and musk.
 
I do a little babysitting a couple of days a week, and the kiddo’s can really produce a bad smell when it’s diaper changing time. But now I can just spray a pouf of this wonderful Wintercream spray and the room smells wonderful and it’s not overpowering like some room fresheners.
                                 image
NEW! Merry Memories

A merry mix of cinnamon, vanilla, and clove, blended with delightful green sugared pear.

This Sachet has the nicest smell! I have it in my bedroom but I’m thinking of moving it to my car. Christmas is in the air at my home!

                               image

NEW! Merry Memories

A merry mix of cinnamon, vanilla, and clove, blended with delightful green sugared pear.

This candle says Christmas to me when I smell it burning! I love a candle with cinnamon! The glass jar is very elegant too.

Greenleaf Gifts has so many great products to freshen your home! Be sure to stop by and do a little Christmas shopping!

You can connect with Green Leaf Gifts on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: