My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fresh Produce Fall Fashion Review

Fresh Produce Clothes

It's a long way from Long Beach, California to Boulder, Colorado... or is it? Fresh Produce first sprouted in 1984 in Long Beach, selling silk-screened t-shirts in bright graphics and custom jewelry at the '84 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles in the parking lot across the street from the coliseum. The concept then is the same as now - to bring the emotions, the colors, the sensations, the leisure of beach life to everyday life through fashion. It was and is the life of Thom and Mary Ellen Vernon, the dynamic husband and wife team that started the company and whose vision continues to inspire the Fresh Produce culture.

I’ve been digging in my closet lately trying to find something to wear for fall and wishing I had something new to wear. Then in the mail came my box from Fresh Produce! I love the two items they sent me to review! Fresh Produce has a great selection of Women’s Clothing and they found just the right things for me for Fall Fashions!

Sunshine Dress - Black

Sunshine Dress

The Sunshine Dress has effortless style and versatile look. Dress it up with heels and jewelry, keep it simple for life on the go. Shine on.

I wore this fun little dress with black tights and black bootie style shoes and the cardigan below~ I love a little dress like this, it can be dressed up or down. It’s a nice weight knit that would pack really well too! I think I will enjoy this dress equally as well in the summer too! It would even make a good swimsuit cover~up!

Shorefront Cardigan - Peri

Shorefront Cardigan

Escape the hum drum of your everyday wardrobe in the Shorefront Cardigan. This whimsical layering piece turns style fantasies into a reality.

I love this little cardigan, mine is in black! It really livens up any outfit and I can always use an extra layer in the winter! It looks good with skirts, dresses, slacks and of course every woman’s staple, jeans!

Be sure and stop by Fresh Produce and find a little fun to fit in your wardrobe, or maybe a little Christmas shopping!

You can connect with Fresh Produce on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

You can also sign up for their newsletter here.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

2 comments:

January Asia said...

Fresh Produce sure makes appealingly versatile & "fresh fun" clothes. I like the way you wrote about the outfits.

Just want to let you know that I recently mentioned you, your blog, and one of your recipes. See for yourself:
http://caffeinatedglobe.blogspot.com/2010/10/bread-3-recipes-perfect-for-mid-morning.html

Anonymous said...

We’ve a bit of difficulty to subscribe the rss, in any event I’ve book marked this great site, is quite useful plus filled with informations..