My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blooming Buddies In The Garden~Book Review

                             image

Blooming Buddies In The Garden is a beautifully written book by Deborah Doonner and illustrated by Wendy Peterson.

I love how this book invites you into the garden which is a very special place. And indeed what a special place this book creates with it’s beautifully drawn flowers and special message.

The artwork in this book is so pretty! I had to read this book to the kids twice in a row because they loved it so much!

I love how the flowers all talk and there is even a bit of manners tied into this beautiful book.

You can purchase this book at Blooming Buddies and you can also fine art prints, stickers, decals and studio prints of all the pretty artwork.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: