My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

You Can Cook Cookbook Review

 

                                        You Can Cook

I was really excited to try out this cookbook! You know me and cookbooks!

This cookbook is designed for cooking with kids and is a wonderful book! It not only contains some wonderful recipes, there is an explanation of cooking equipment, cooking methods & different foods, all fully illustrated.

The cookbook has these sections~

First Steps (Breakfasts)

Light Bites

Main Meals

Sweet Treats

Techniques

There are lots of good choices for kids to make when they cook! There are step by step instructions along with very easy instructions. I love all the pictures! It’s so much easier to decide what to make when there is a picture of the finished product.

                      P9020681

I tried the Tuna Topping on the Perfect Baked Potato Recipe and the kids thought they were easy to make and yummy!

Most of the recipes call for ingredients that you already have on hand. This is a great cookbook for kids to learn basic cooking skills that they can use the rest of their lives.

You can find Annabel Karmel’s, You Can Cook at Amazon.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks like a great cookbook! I am definitely going to see if I can find it! Thanks for the review!