My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yantra Mat Review

 

The Yantra Way

 

                                Yantra Way

Your peace of mind is not a luxury.

It’s an essential part of an active, healthy lifestyle. You’ve got the wisdom to value your well-being. So give your mind the rest it deserves with the ancient stress relief system.

With every use, the Yantra Mat reminds us: the body and mind are not distinct. The condition of one can affect the health of the other. That’s the Yantra Way: living fully – feeling more whole – through experiences that promote our body/mind connection.

You don’t need to be interested in yoga or acupressure in order to use the Yantra Mat. Just lie down, and the mat will take care of your rest.

In minutes, you’ll feel warmth along the parts of your body touching the mat – that’s an increase in blood flow, a natural response to acupressure. Improved circulation means lower blood pressure and better nutrient delivery.

Additionally, the Yantra Mat’s 8,820 acupressure points provoke the kind of clarity and focus that usually comes with prolonged meditation or intense physical activity. A more relaxed state further improves circulation.

Not surprisingly, people fall asleep on the Yantra Mat all the time.

 

Purple Yantra Mat

The Yantra Mat is made of 100% cotton. The spiked flowers are made of 100% non-toxic ABS plastic (similar to LEGO™ blocks).

This mat is amazing! I thought it would be way to poky to lay on, but it wasn’t bad. I did put a pillow under my head like it suggested when I laid on my back. As long as you don’t scoot around on it, it isn’t bad. I used it for 5 minutes the first night and now I use it for about 20 minutes a night. I did notice that my back felt warm when I was done, but that is just the normal reaction to it. I was experiencing some really annoying back pain and it is gone! I think this is a wonderful way to take care of aches and pains.

 

You can connect with Yantra Mat on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: