My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 18, 2010

We Love Color Review

 

                           Colored Tights Fishnets Hosiery Dancewear - We Love Colors Logo

You will find the perfect colored tights, fishnets, or other hosiery items to match any outfit or occasion at We Love Colors. They also carry leotards,unitards, and other dancewear. They have opaque tights in over 51 Solid Colors and 13 Unique Splash Colors with sizes ranging from children's to plus size.

                              White Striped Tights

White Striped Tights

I chose the White Striped Tights in brown for my review. I let Sloan wear them and she loves them! She likes to wear tights with little skirts and I thought these were supper fun!

                              Splash Color Knee Highs

Splash Color Knee Highs

I also choose this fun pair of Splash Color Knee Highs, and what a burst of color they have! Sloan loves wearing these with her denim skirts.

Sometimes in the winter we miss seeing all the pretty colors, but now you don’t have to! Just stop by We Love Colors and find yourself something fun to perk up your wardrobe for winter, they have over 50 colors!

You can connect with We Love Colors on these social media’s, Twitter and Facebook.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Rose said...

i love colored socks. they can perk you up. rose