My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shutterfly Review

 

                                  Go to the Shutterfly home page.

The other day I decided that I should start thinking about finding some Christmas cards. So I started looking online and I came across Shutterfly! Shutterfly has a huge assortment of Holiday Photocards and I knew I would find the perfect card to send this holiday season to our friends and family.

I wanted a card that would help express our love for our friends and family and also convey our family for the past year. So, I set out to find the perfect card!

I set the page at Shutterfly to View All and got to work! As I scanned at the many colorful cards with pictures of children and families I was mentally adding in my mind pictures of my family that we have taken over the past year. Part way down the page a card jumped out at me! It was red and seemed so Christmassy and vibrant!

Be Merry Bright Christmas 5x7 photo card

I think this card is perfect! I love the bright color and the snowflakes! I think it is really nice that I can personalize it with a message from our family. So here is the picture I was thinking would work well in this card.

p1010029

I picked this picture because it is of my sweet hubby and me! We were trying to pose for a friend as he laid on the ice taking pictures of us as we jumped! Jumping at the same time as someone else as your getting older is not easy. Although we did get our feet off the ice, we just couldn’t seem to manage it at the same time!

SloanStar

This is Sloan (I call it my Sloan Star picture) She managed to get her feet of the ice and her arms out at the same time! Such a fun picture!

Now, I need your advice. Should I stick with the picture of my sweet hubby and me, or should I use the picture of Sloan on our Christmas card?

Here are a couple of other cards I really liked~

Ornaments All Aglow Christmas 5x7 photo card

Kaleidoscope Stars Christmas Card

Be sure and stop by Shutterfly and see if you can find some Christmas cards for your family! You can also find an assortment of Christmas Gift Tags and Christmas Party Invitations.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: