My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photacular Review

 

Photacular Logo: Photacular turns your favorite photos into custom gifts and keepsakes.  "Treasure Life's Moments"

Photacular lets you create fun, unique products from your photographs with safe, secure, 24/7 online access. Our range of great products includes T-shirts, mugs, coasters, jewelry, holiday ornaments, ceramic tiles, and more — all custom-made and printed right here in the USA.

For anyone who has great photographs that are destined for more than life in a box or on a hard drive; anyone who wants to make unique keepsakes to rekindle those precious memories. Our customers give gifts with meaning, gifts from the heart. Gifts that will be appreciated and treasured for a lifetime.

Product + Photo = A Treasure

I chose one of the ceramic tiles for my review. They online store is very easy to navigate and ordering and loading my picture was super easy. It took only minutes to go through the ordering process and they send you an email when it’s ready to ship. It didn’t take long at all for it to come in the mail.

PA121030

6" x 8" Ceramic Photo Tile

Do you have a favorite picture from the summer? This one is my absolute favorite! It has my two youngest kids in the far back, and my two older grandkids next and my youngest granddaughter is in the front. This is such a beautiful reminder of such a wonderful summer vacation at my daughters house in Maine! The beach was so beautiful that day and the weather was perfect. This tile is such a beautiful way to preserve such a special memory. Everytime  I look at it, it will take me back to that day at the beach.

Photacular has so many ways to preserve your special pictures. Here are a few, T~Shirts, Mugs, Mouse Pads and Tote Bags. You’ll just have to stop by Photacular today because I’m sure you have a few pictures you’ll want to preserve forever!

You can connect with Photacular on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: