My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pear Tree Greetings Christmas Card Review

Pear Tree Greetings

Pear Tree Greetings recently sent us a handful of sample of Christmas cards for me to review.

I was excited by the quality of the samples I received.  The card itself was a thicker cardstock and very well made. Each printing was clean and free of defects. I found the photos to be very nicely presented in the designs.

While they offer very traditional holiday cards, you will also find a wide selection of more modern and calming colors as well. I think that Pear Tree Greeting cards are a delightful shop for all of my holiday printing needs.

Here are a few cards  I found~

Homemade Holiday Goodies -- Recipe Photo Christmas Card

Stars and Dots -- Holiday Card

Be sure to stop by Pear Tree Greetings and check out

their huge assortment of holiday greetings!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: