My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lingerie.com Review

 

                     Lingerie.com

Lingerie.com is owned and operated by Bare Necessities, the premier online retailer of women's brand name intimate apparel and men's designer underwear since 1998. Bare Necessities brings over 10 years of online retailing expertise to its new venture, Lingerie.com, created to bring you the sexiest lingerie for after hours at an ever-so-flirtatious price. It's most decidedly, not your everyday lingerie

Contrary to what some people believe, lingerie can be worn by any woman- skinny women, short women, pregnant women, tall women, and yes, even curvy women. When you put a piece of sultry lingerie on, not only do you look and feel sexy but you are given an instant confidence boost. Lingerie.com has a variety of lingerie for every woman including: Plus Size Lingerie, Sexy Panties, Adult Costumes, Sexy heels and stilettos and much more.

                       Sarah Underwire Bra

Sarah Underwire Bra

I was excited to pick out a bra from Lingerie.com. Lingerie.com has pretty standard sizes, I ordered my regular size and my bra and panty set fit perfect! They have great selection of pretty bras. Don’t you just love how a pretty bra and panty set can make you feel? I love the black lace with the pretty pink lace in this set. On the side of the bra there is tiny black ribbon lacing up the side kind of sexy and pretty! This bra and panty set  is made really well and it has held up through several washings and looks like new. This bra does great things for the girls, makes me feel young again too!

                                          Sarah Thong

Sarah Thong

I love the lacing on this little thong, super fun! This is a bra and panty set that I will enjoy wearing. It is so fun to have something pretty and sexy to wear under clothes.

Shopping at Lingerie.com is super easy. I was able to navigate their shop very easily and I found just what I was looking for. Lingerie.com has a wide variety of lingerie, sexy lingerie, plus size lingerie, sexy costumes and sexy panties.

Lingerie.com is offering a gift code, use Boo15 for 15% off Costumes right in time for Halloween.

You can connect with Lingerie.com on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Rose said...

checked the web site for these undergarments. Wow! the only problem i would have, i would have to go to the ER as husband might have a heart attack. rose