My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Golden Path Alchemy Review

                                      Golden Path Alchemy

Golden Path Alchemy is a holistic, handmade, herbal skin care company. We combine Chinese herbs, Western herbs, therapeutic essential oils, flower essences and gem elixirs to create powerful healing blends that transform your skin from ordinary to extraordinary.

Our products are handmade in small batches with all-natural, local and certified organic ingredients to ensure freshness and potency. Each product is rich with the all the nourishment your skin needs to reveal your radiant beauty.

Renew Serum

A moisturizing oil blend including rose, geranium and borage seed oils to rejuvenate and replenish dry or mature skin.

I really enjoyed this serum. I used it on some of the wrinkles around my eyes and I think it’s working.

Refine Healing Herbal Serum

A potent moisturizing herbal serum made of 15 healing herbs infusedinto aloe vera gel to balance and soothe sensitive skin as well as nurtureal skin types.

I used this serum on a spot on my arm that my doctor had to burn off. It really made it heal faster and the scar is starting to fade a little too.

I really enjoyed using these products and I highly recommend them.

You can connect with Golden Path Alchemy on these social media's, Twitter and Facebook.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are min

No comments: