My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

eShakti Discount!

 

                        eShakti [e-shuck-tee]

Shakti means power in Sanskrit. eShakti is therefore the power of the Net. eShakti is about empowerment – empowering our customers to get their choice of size, color and style in a given design.

Have you thought about what you’re going to wear to holiday parties? If you need something new be sure to look at eShakti! they have such cute clothes with great prices and you can have it made to fit too! I have a skirt from eShakti that I just love!

Hummingbirds mock two piece dress

Flutter sleeve jersey wrap dress

Embellished Color block crepe shift with sash tie

Floral applique illusion knit dress

This is my favorite and it’s been talking to me for a while. I might have to order it!

If you want to do some shopping now at eShakti you can use code  Ca0XII to get 15% off from now until the end of November!

~I am sharing this information in return for a discount at eShakti.

No comments: