My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

CSN Stores is The Best Place To Shop!

I am excited to be working with CSN Stores again on another review!

                                        Barefoot Tess Quilted Flat in Yellow / Black (Sizes 10 - 15)

At CSN stores you can find everything from Shoes (aren’t these adorable, love the bow)~

                                          Hillsdale Pacifico 26" Swivel Counter Stool in Black

To Barstools!

If you want to do a little shopping or browsing, be sure to check out CSN Stores! I can’t wait to tell you what I’m picking out! 

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Rose said...

the items look good. i haven't had any experience shopping with the csn store. will need to check it out thanks. rose