My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

CSN Review~Trail Shoes

I knew just what I wanted to pick from CSN Stores when they contacted me for a review! I wanted a new pair of trail shoes for running.

                    Wicked Hemp Women's Trail Master Athletic Shoes in Light Blue

Wicked Hemp Women's Trail Master Athletic Shoes in Light Blue

I just love the pretty blue color of these shoes! I was amazed when I got these in the mail, they are a really sturdy shoe with a nice thick sole and plenty of traction. At first I thought they would be to rigid for running, but I took them out for a street run the next morning and they were great! They also performed really well on the trails, I couldn’t feel any rocks with the thick soles, but they were also really flexible and very comfortable. I am always amazed at the wide variety of quality products that CSN Stores has!

Be sure and stop by CSN Stores and do a little shopping! You can find everything from Shoes to Bar Stools!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Rose said...

looks like a good shoe to consider. will check it out. rose