My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aurorae Yoga Mat Review

 

Aurorae company logo

Aurorae yoga mats include illuminating colors, focal point icon, extra long and extra thick yoga mats as well as yoga bags, and yoga accessories. Combine this with our great customer service provided to our yoga family you get the best of both worlds. Aurorae yoga companyoffers the best quality and services available on the internet and amazon. This is why our Aurorae yoga company has the best reviewed and the number one top rated yoga mats and materials on Amazon.

                                 yoga mats in assorted colors

        Aurorae Yoga Mat - Ultra Thick, Extra Long with Focal Point Icon and Illuminating colors that define your Inner Self. SGS approved Free from Phthalates

I choose the Pink  Aurorae Yoga Mat which is Hope, Pink is my favorite color and I love this mat! It is just the right thickness and keeps me from slipping when I’m doing my yoga video!

I also received the Aurorae Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag. You just pass it between your hands until they have powder on them and you’re good to go, no slipping!

You can connect with Aurorae Yoga on these social media’s~

Twitter

Facebook

You can purchase from Aurorae Yoga on Amazon!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: