My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Zesco Immersion Blender Review

 

           ZESCO.com Restaurant Supply and Restaurant Equipment

We all know how much I like to cook, right? Well I came across this wonderful online store called Zesco. Zesco has all kinds of things for restaurants and it got me thinking how my kitchen feels like a mini restaurant sometimes! I was excited when Zesco’s

let me pick this mini immersion blender for a review!

 

 

Mini-Pro Mixer

Mini-Pro Mixer

So, I’m going to tell you a little secret here, shhh, get a little

closer….Sometimes my gravy is lumpy! I know! I hate to admit it out loud! Sometimes at Thanksgiving when I’m rushing to get everything ready, my gravy gets neglected and I have to get the blender out and puree it! Well, this Thanksgiving I will be armed!

To try this Mini Pro Mixer out I decided to make the whipped cream for Chauncey’s birthday cake and it worked like magic! I just had to make sure I kept the blender at an angle and not to close to the surface but not all the way down and Voila! Whipped cream and all I had to do afterward was unscrew the wand and wash it!  Chauncey used it a few nights later to puree some peaches for peach ice cream and it was wonderful for that too!

Here’s a few other things I found at Zesco’s~

Hamilton Beach Blenders, they have other brands too!

Microplanes

These are wonderful for garlic, lemon zest and nutmeg!

3-3/4

All kinds of Knifes and Sharpening Stones 

Be sure to stop by Zesco and look at all their great kitchen appliances and kitchen tools!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: