My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Thymes Review

Thymes.com

 

I am a sucker for bath products! I love all kinds of lotions. I live in a desert so my skin just cries for moisture and Thymes lotions are really great. For my review I chose 2 lotions.

 

The Moon Flower Body Lotion with a shimmer  is my favorite.  I love that it has a light shimmer to it and it makes a perfect lotion for an evening out.  The smell is wonderful as well.

Thymes Moonflower Body Lotion lavishes your skin with rich moisturizers and fragrance, leaving you glowing and reflecting joyous moments throughout the night.

Fragrance: Aromas of gilded cinnamon, clove and sugared quince sparkle on fresh myrtle leaves, while rich mahogany dances with dark amber and smooth cognac

  Its the perfect thickness and absorbs nicely into the skin.

I loved the smell and I could smell it very lightly throughout the day.

Check out these and other products and be prepared to be pampered

                                        Ambersweet Orange Body Lotion

I really like this one, it’s a nice light scent that I could wear every day.

Nourish your skin with the moisturizing ingredients of wholesome honey and yogurt in Ambersweet Orange Body Lotion. Even the driest of skin will radiate with well-being.

Fragrance: Delicate orange blossom, creamy almond milk, Tonka bean and vanilla swirl gently in the zest of nutmeg, sandalwood and cardamom.

Here’s a little bit about Thymes~

Our Products

As it has been since our beginning, we strive to create products that stand apart in their uncompromising quality and attention to detail. From the way they make your skin feel, to how they restore and brighten your outlook, to the way they look on your counter or dressing table.

Our goal is to create collections that are as unique and complex as you are. With expressive, evocative scents that convey style, atmosphere, personality, feeling…with beautifully designed packaging. And safe, beneficial products you can truly feel good about using and giving.

And because we know that one scent doesn’t fit all, we offer an eclectic gallery of collections for bath, body and home…each with its own distinctive aesthetic in fragrance, formula, attitude and look. Celebrating your individuality and helping you find rituals that leave you refreshed and renewed.

I really love the lotions and I highly recommend them! Be sure and stop by Thymes and see what else they have, don’t you need a little pampering?

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: