My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Throx Sock Review


Do you have a basket full of single socks? We can't be the only family that has this problem! But we do seem to have a problem! I'm left wondering where the other sock went, why do I have a basket full of singles. Is there a solution to this problem?

Yes,
Throx!.

It's listed as "the cure for the missing sock." Instead of two socks, you get three socks! When one disappears, instead of having to throw the other sock away pull out that third sock and you're ready to go. (Be sure to put the third sock in a drawer where you will remember where it is.)



These socks come in fun colors. I received the
kewl mint socks. Sloan goes through a lot of socks, so I gave her these and she loves them!
Throx has a huge selection, so be sure and check them out!

They are available in adult and kid's sizes as well as in thigh highs. They are listed as "great for diabetics."

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.


1 comment:

Rose said...

what a cute idea, but what if you still keep losing these critters?