My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Surly Girly Review

 

Surly Girly is a wonderful line of makeup that will fit every mood you have! There are soft muted colors or rich vibrant colors. There is truly something to match every mood or color!

I was sent a fun assortment of eye shadows, lip glosses and lipstick to try.

         

I had so much fun playing with all these fun colors. The eye shadows last all day and they didn’t have to much sparkle. I don’t like putting on eye shadow and having all the sparkly stuff fall onto my cheeks. I love sparkle, but I like to keep it in one spot. I also like that you can use their eye shadows as an eyeliner! One less thing to carry in my makeup bag!

The lip-gloss's are really smooth and don’t have that sticky feel. I’m not normally a big lip gloss fan, but I find myself hunting these out from my purse.

I also got to try some lipsticks. I don’t usually wear lipstick, but these colors are to pretty not to wear! They also feel really good and they lasted a good while too!

You can buy Surly Girly Makeup online or you can find a location near you here.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What girl doesn't love makeup! Never heard of this shop, gonna check it out.