My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scandle Candle Review

 

                           

A Candle Never Felt So Good

Have you ever been massaged lately in a luxurious scented warm body oil? If you haven't you need to put The Scandle Shimmering Body Candle at the top of your most wanted list! 

What is a Scandle Candle?  It's the ultimate body massage candle that feels oh so good on your skin.  It burns 2 degrees above body temperature to produce an ultra soothing body oil infused with a heavenly aroma.  The Scandle Candle re-solidify's on it's own once the candle cools so you can use it again (smiling).  Best of all is that it puts a beautiful shimmer glow on your skin!

                           

I received  the NEW Shimmering Body Candle for review in the Copa Cabana scent.  I love this NEW scent that has recently become available this month and is made from 100% natural ingredients!   A full line of HOT scents are available to suit your taste.  They even have limited edition scents just for Fall in Pumpkin Pie Spice (I want this one!) and Autumn Harvest.

The Scandle can be very therapeutic as well as fun.  Being a scented candle nut and someone who loves to pamper themselves, this was just the thing for me! I used the melted wax to coat my fingertips, and when the wax dried I just peeled it off! So simple and it left my skin feeling smooth and scented.  The travel tin I received comes with a silicone band so your fingers don't get hot handling the tin which in turn can be worn as a bracelet.  I still can't get over how delicious the Scandle fragrances are.  I think the Scandle is something everyone should try at least once.

                    

Scandle has also been featured in popular magazines such as Shape magazine.

Where to buy?

Visit Scandle online and browse their wonderful line of candles, scrubs and accessories.  You won’t be disappointed!  I think these would make great gifts!

Scandle also has a delectable line of soaks and scrubs.  These are available in 18 fragrances to act alone or work magic coordinating with your Scandle Candle to produce a mositurizing and gentle body scrub.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Stopping by to follow and say hi on Fun Follow Friday!

http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/