My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fashion to Figure Review




Plus size clothes can be difficult to find. And when you do find a shop that offers plus size clothing, it's still hard to find something that fits just right. Fashion To Figure offers cute, fashionable, plus size clothes for women ranging in sizes 12-26. Their mission is to make people's lives better through the ultimate full-fashion shopping experience.


There are several things that I really like about Fashion To Figure, but the first thing that stood out to me is their HUGE selection of clothing. Check out their selection~


Tops - Basics, Knits, Shirts and Blouses, Shrugs
Bottoms
- Leggings, Pants, Rompers, Shorts, Skirts
Denim - Crop/Short, Jeans, Skirt
Dresses - Daytime, Evening
Jackets - Vests
Accessories - Belts, Jewelry
New Products
and
Sale Items as well.

I enjoy shopping just like most women, and of course I'm always looking for a great deal. That's another thing I really like about Fashion To Figure. Their prices are amazingly affordable which makes shopping even more fun. They have really great prices and their sale section is amazing!


Fashion To Figure also has a
Sizing Chart which helps you to find the perfect fit. Make sure you take a look at the chart because the sizing was a little different than what I'm used to. I actually had to order the dress 1 size larger than what I typically buy elsewhere.

So, do you want to see what sort of selection is available at
Fashion To Figure. So, here is just a sneak peak at what they have to offer.

Fashion To Figure is a shop I know I'll be checking back often. I've seen dresses at department stores that aren't nearly as cute and 2-3 times the cost. Don't forget to stop by and check out their amazing selection.


For my review I chose the Zebra Jersey Maxi dress, and I love it! It has really cute braided rope straps and the jersey is the nicest feeling knit! I wore it with a little black t~shirt underneath and a black boyfriend sweater and long black beads. I got quiet a few complements. It can easily go from summer to fall and winter.

You can find Fashion to Figure on these social media's, Twitter and Facebook. Be sure and sign up for their Trend Setter Club, you can find it on the bottom right of the page!


~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.




No comments: