My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Breeze Comfort Review

                         Breeze Comfort Bras and Sports Bra

Have you heard of Breeze Comfort? They are a wonderful online store that has a great variety of bras. I don’t know about you, but I put off getting a new bra sometimes. It’s not just one of my favorite things to shop for. It is so much easier to just order online!

Here’s one of the bras Breeze Comfort sent me to review~

                                           BASIC Push-up Bra (Powder Pink) Full view

Push-Up Bra BASIC Perforated (Powder Pink)

I love this bra! I love the pale pink color, it’s super comfortable too. Underwire bras are made so much better than they use to make them, I forget there’s a wire there! I really like having the girls up where they belong too, after 5 kids, there just not where they should be.

Be sure and stop by Breeze Comfort and check out their selection!

Right now you can get free shipping on any US orders, over $50 International orders!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: