My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

BondiBands Review

I love the two bands that I was sent from Bondibands for review! They are stretchy headbands that can be worn for working out or for fashion. I especially love the on that says "Will Run For Cupcakes". They sell bands for men, women children, and PETS!!! They are very comfy to wear and are breathable too! They also donate 10% of their pretax profits to charity to a cancer institute. How wonderful. They sell these bands in all different patterns and colors. Thanks BondiBand!

SAYINGS (HEAVY SWEAT WICKING)
I love a headband that makes a statement! Bondibands has solids, colors and prints. I love that you can scrunch it up or spread it out, it also keeps my ears warm with the cooler weather coming.

HEADBANDS

They have some fun prints too! I love my Bondibands, they are great for running, working out, class at the gym or taming a bad hair day! Be sure and stop by Bondibands and check out their variety of bands!

You can connect with Bondiband on these social media's, Twitter and Facebook.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: