My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baggu Review

 

ABOUT THE BAG
Based on the form of the iconic plastic grocery bag, a BAGGU does the same job without harming the environment.
Because reusable bags only reduce waste when you use them, we made
BAGGU light weight, so it's easy to keep with you for an unexpected errand, and so beautiful you’ll actually want to carry it. Using one BAGGU for one year replaces 300 to 700 disposable bags.

I picked this pretty Papaya color bag. I love the bright color. this bag feels good in your hand when it’s full of groceries and folds up into a nice little pouch!

I love how I can just toss this pouch into my purse and use it when I pick up groceries. It also works great for a lunch bag or a tote bag too!

Be sure and stop by Baggu and check out all the pretty colored bags, backpacks, produce bags and more!

You can connect with Baggu on these social media’s, Twitter & Facebook.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Those are really cute! I love reusable bags for groceries.