My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Prana Yoga Top Review

prAna Logo
I was so excited to do a review for
prAna! Their clothes look so comfy! For my review I picked this cute Dalhia Top. I love the color and I thought it would look great with jeans and maybe a brown sweater. There are so many great clothes at prAna!


If you put your favorite, soft bandanna into a cocoon, it would emerge as this sheer voile blouse. Floaty, blousy and butterfly beautiful, this top is adorned with antique beads and buttons and an all-over print on sheer cotton. Expect compliments.

prAna has some great things for fall! Check out some that I found~


This is the Allie Tunic Top, it would be great for a fall run or just for everyday!

How about the Willow Duster for a fall day?

If you want to do some fun shopping for fall be sure and check out prAna!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: