My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Canvas People


Did you enjoy your summer vacations?
If you’re like me, you took a ton of pictures but they are all still on your digital camera- or on Facebook and no where else! I like canvas photos because it eliminates the need for an expensive frame.

Want your own? The Canvas People are offering up a $55 credit on your first canvas order!
That’s an 8×10 canvas for FREE!
Plus, you can also save 50% on any additional canvas art that you purchase!

Sign up here!




1 comment:

Kathy Glynn said...

Hi Carol!

That's a great deal! Btw, I do personalized photo canvas art. Check out my blog and my etsy site for samples of my art (listed below). For those of you who may not be photo/tech savvy and would like to embellish you photo with meaningful phrases or color enhancements, I can do that for you! I will create a file that you can then send off to Canvas People to be printed with this offer. Anyone interested...feel free to contact me on my blog, FB or etsy website. Here are the links...

www.ArtsyCanvasGirl.etsy.com
http://ArtsyCanvasGirl.blogspot.com
www.Facebook.com/ArtsyCanvasGirl

Love and blessing!
Kathy