My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Youthful Trends Review and Discount Code

ThermaSkin Wrinkle Balm uses the power of Capsaicin and stem cells from the rare Swiss Apple to condition skin and reduce wrinkles fast. This is the world's first solid wrinkle balm in an all natural formulation that can be applied directly to any line or wrinkle on the body and face. ThermaSkin Skin Repair Sticks can also be directly applied around the eyes to combat crow's feet and bags.The secret is formulating the Swiss apple serum in a solid beeswax base using capsaicin and caffeine to deliver a deeply penetrating layer of skin protection. This proprietary formulation also incorporates Arnica, Olive Oil and Grapeseed Oil to soften and heal skin anywhere on the body. Our skin repair sticks are also great for healing chapped hands and lips. You can feel the thermal action of the capsaicin go to work as soon as it's applied to the skin.

I really liked this balm! I tried it out all over! I used it on my cuticles and they are looking so much better! I also tried it on my wrinkles. It does make them look less noticeable. I used it on my daughters rough elbows and they softened right up. This is such a handle little balm to keep in your purse!

You can find Therma Skin Wrinkle Balm at Greensations and it sells for $19.95.

Therma Skin Anti Itch Roll On relieves irritation and itching in less than 60 seconds just like our spray, but it comes in a convenient roll-on. It's recommended for dermatitis, psoriasis, pruritus, eczema, dry skin, rashes, fungal infections and acne. This formula permeates the epidermis to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation.

I really liked the ThermaSkin Anti Itch Roll-on! I go running out on trails and I get into a lot of grasses and weeds and sometimes I come home with itchy legs and arms. I pulled out my Therma Skin Roll~on and had instant relief that lasted for hours. It also works well on mosquito bits!

You can buy Therma Skin Anti Itch Roll~on from Greensations for $10.99.


Youthful Trends Caffeinated Makeup Primer is the world's first caffeinated primer with 100% natural ingredients. Makeup primers are all the rage these days, and they are used to help set your makeup and reduce the appearance of lines while absorbing oils and binding makeup to the skin. Unlike sticky primers and serums, this water based spray dries evenly while hydrating skin and tightis the world's first caffeinated primer with 100% natural ingredients.

I was excited to try out a makeup primer, I've never used one before. I liked the way it felt on my skin, and when it dried my skin didn't really feel much different, maybe just a little more hydrated. I did notice that some of my wrinkles weren't as noticeable too! I don't wear foundation, just a little concealer and bronzer and blush.

You can purchase Youthful Trends Makeup Primer at Youthful Trends for $27.49.

If you would like to purchase any of these products you can use this code (SHEBLOG) to get a 25% discount at checkout.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following my blog Carol, it is new but I hope that you will come back and visit. I am your newest follower. Please come check out my AWESOME Etsy shop giveaways. You already have 3 extra entries if you come sign up - for your follow and comment! Thanks!
http://onethriftygurl.blogspot.com/2010/07/moutain-musings-product-review-and.html