My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dog pancakes and a new Tent!

Chauncey bought a new tent for scout camp next month. He put it up in the yard and has slept in it the last two nights. When I was a kid I slept out in the yard every night. I always slept under our two huge fir trees in the front yard. I loved looking at the stars.

We made Seamus a pancake the other day with some left over pancake batter. We put a dog bone in the middle and sprinkled it with dog food. Seamus loved it!


I know, kind of a weird thing to do? But if you're a dog lover, you'll understand, right?




2 comments:

Lori said...

I love this Carol and have never thought of it for my little Molly ~ next time I make pancakes, I will try it! Happy Sunday.

Kristen said...

I'm glad I'm not the only nutty one who does stuff like this! lol