My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm going on vacation to Maine!

Do you see these cute little munchkins? Well, today is going to be a wonderful day, because my sweet hubby and I are flying to Maine to go visit! Yup, I get an all day date with my hubby and I get to go to my daughters! I'm so excited to see her new home and visit Maine. I won't actually get to see these cuties until tomorrow, because our plane gets in really late tonight.

I've decided to take Thursday's off from blogging, so you don't get a recipe today, but I do have something to share with you. You've got to go over to Dittle Dattle and learn how to use the Snipping Tool! Carrie has a great tutorial for it and she used my recipe to show you how it's done. It's a great way to save recipes and other useful information.

Be sure and stop by Sew Fun! She has a great giveaway going for some super cute pillows!





3 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Have a wonderful time! My favorite place is the Portland Headlight at Cape Elizabeth ~

Almost Always said...

have a fabulous, safe trip!
psst..i have a giveaway going, drop by & throw your name it!
xo

Unknown said...

Is there something wrong with your email? I emailed to tell you that you won a prize on my blog (congrats btw) and immediately got back a very strange response that had nothing to do with your prize and well it is just strange. I hope everything is okay. Please try to email me - polsen11atcomcastdotnet