My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Orange Cream Jello



I was given an award from The Little Brown House! Sharyl was so sweet to give it to me. Now it's my turn to pass it on and keep the love going! Be sure and check out Sharyl's blog, I love her post on clocks, you can find it here, we're kind of clock crazy at our house!

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers. Link the nominees within your post. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award. I am passing on the Sunshine Award to…


Tuffet Here At The Hive Its So Very Cheri Kara's Kitchen Creations Tidy Mom A Lemon Squeezy Home A Little Of This, A Little Of That

I was making some jello for dinner the other day and decided to use up some leftover sour cream. This made the jello taste like a cream-cycle! My family loved it, and it matches the flower in the Sunshine Award I was given!

Orange Cream-cycle Jello

1 large package orange jello
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups boiling water
1/2 cup cold water
1 can mandarin oranges, drained

Combine the jello and boiling water and whisk for 2-3 minutes. Whisk in the sour cream until totally mixed. Add the cold water and whisk, then add the oranges. Refrigerate until set.

4 comments:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Love the way your post and award blend so well! And the jello looks yummy!!

Jen said...

Get out and move over! Did I just read that you gave me an award? You are a honey! I was just coming over to tell you I am excited about your new profile pic. You are such a pretty lady, you need to show off that gorgeous face!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

MMM! That looks good. Thanks for entering my giveaway and following my blog!

Jennifer Juniper said...

That jello recipe looks so light and refreshing! I'll have to remember this one. And great "get your face on" contribution. You look lovely :)