My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cinnamon Muffins


Are you tired of winter? I am so tired of snow! I can't wait for spring so I don't have to bundle up all the time! I'm just getting ready to go for a run and how I wish that it was warm out!

I had my natural blond highlights put back in my hair yesterday, so I'm ready for spring now! I'll post a picture of me tomorrow and you can tell me what you think.

I'll leave you with this semi healthy recipe for yummy muffins, you have to try these!

I found this recipe over at
Stone Creek Market on another one of her pantry challenges. Sandra has such great recipes! My family loved these muffins! They have a great brown sugar, cinnamon nutty flavor. I love that they have whole wheat flour in them!

Cinnamon Muffins


2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups flour or use whole wheat flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt

Blend eggs, milk, and oil. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Grease 18 muffin tins and fill half full with batter. Bake at 375-degrees for 15-20 minutes.



3 comments:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

These look good and super easy - my favorite combo! Thanks!

Barbara Bakes said...

I get the same natural blond highlights put in my hair too! The muffins sound scrumptious!

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

Yum, I'm going to make these right now!! Love your blog design! Looking forward to following your posts!