My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chili Quesadillas

Don't these look yummy? I got the first one started and my wonderful daughter Jennie took over making them while I ran to a meeting. Nope, I didn't even get to taste them. Yup, Jennie took these great pictures and I'm wanting to reach out and eat one and there are none left! I'll be making these again soon! I love that they're super easy, and they'd make great appetizers too!

This was a great way to use up some of my leftover chili, but it would be just as easy to open a can of chili!

Chili Quesadillas

1-2 cups leftover chili or 1 can of chili
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 package flour tortillas
Sour Cream

Heat a griddle to medium heat and spray it with Pam. Put a tortilla on the hot griddle and sprinkle it with cheese and a couple of spoonfuls of chili. Put a tortilla over the top. When it starts to brown flip it over and brown the other side of the quesodilla. Slice with a pizza cutter and dip in sour cream.


2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

They do look yummy! I just discovered Costco's take and bake tortillas....Oh my goodness...I need to make these on my own when these are finished. They would make an excellent quesadilla!

Lori said...

I have been away for a bit but I am back! I never thought of making these with chili ~ what a great idea!! Thanks!