My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Things to think about On a Sunday!







I copied this from an email that a good friend sent me. I hope you enjoy it!


I've learned... that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.



I've learned... that money doesn't by class.


I've learned... that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.



I've learned... that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

I've learned... that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?


I've learned... that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I've learned... that the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.







No comments: