My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Oneida Cupcake Carrier Review

Oneida Logo

 

Oneida is a store that’s been around for a long time! I’ve always loved to shop for my flatware at Oneida. Oneida has lots of other things besides flatware, here are a few things I found~

 

HoHoHo Salad Plates, Set of 4

HoHoHo Salad Plates, Set of 4

 

Snowmates Red Covered Latte

Snowmates Red Covered Latte

Snowmates Red Square Dinner Plate

Snowmates Red Square Dinner Plate

I was excited to be able to choose something to review from Onieda so I choose~

CUPCAKE

Oneida Cupcake Carrier-2 Dozen

Gone are the days of messy cupcake transport! This cupcake carrier will bring up to 24 of your delicious creations along for the fun.

  • Set Includes: 3 piece Bake n' Take cupcake pan, tray, & carrier

  • Snap-tight lid with easy-carry handle

  • Perfect for classroom parties, picnics or birthdays on the go

  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

101_0832

101_0833

I love a one bowl cake that you can just whip up in a hurry and this recipe makes a nice dark chocolate cake or cupcakes.

Cocoa Fudge Cake

1 2/3 cup flour

1 1/2 cups sugar

2/3 cup cocoa

1 1/2 teaspoons soda

1 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 cups buttermilk

1/2 cup shortening

2 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 cup muffin tins with cupcake liners. Measure all ingredients into a mixer. Beat 1/2 minute at low speed scraping bowl. Beat for 3 minutes at high speed. Scoop into cupcake liners with a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and frost with your favorite frosting.

I picked the Onieda Cupcake carrier because it is always so hard to store cupcakes and take them somewhere. I love the Onieda Cupcake carrier! I needed to take cupcakes to a dinner at church and the carrier made the job so much easier. Everyone thought it was the neatest thing they had seen!

You can connect with Onieda on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: