My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Guess the New Flavor of Vitalicious VitaTops!

image

Vitalicious, the market leader of innovative “vital and delicious” baked goods that promote a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing taste, is announcing a new flavor of VitaTops through their Facebook page!

Every day until the launch, Vitalicious Facebook fans will get an exclusive clue.

The first clue today is, “The new VitaTop flavor’s main ingredient should have been a star in the movie “Terms of Endearment.”

You can find Vitalicious on Facebook.

All-natural, preservative-free VitaTops are muffin tops have only 100 calories per 2 oz serving, have 5 to 6 g of fiber, 0g to 1.5g of fat, 3 to 4 g of protein and 15 vitamins and minerals.

I am a huge fan of Vitalicious! I feel like I’m eating something I shouldn’t be every time I have one! Imagine cheating at 100 calories!!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: