My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Zucchini Casserole

I found this recipe in one of my cookbooks, and since I knew my zucchini was multiplying in my veggie drawer in the fridge, I decided I should make this for dinner. It was really yummy, quick and easy! I loved the grated carrot peaking out, it gives it a little color.

Zucchini Casserole


5 cups zucchini, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 lb hamburger
1 cup onion, diced
1 cup carrots, grated
1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 cube butter, melted
1 pkg Stove Top Stuffing, any kind
onion powder, garlic powder and pepper to taste

Heat oven to 50. Spray a 9x13 pan with Pam.

Cook zucchini in boiling salted water for 5 min. Drain in a colander.

In a bowl mix Stove Top Stuffing mix with melted butter.

Brown hamburger and drain.

In a large bowl mix hamburger, soup carrot, zucchini, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and onion. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle Stuffing mixture over the top and bake for 25 minutes.



No comments: